Sunday, March 20, 2016

Reboot: complete!

Okay, so I'm back to blogging (surprise surprise). If you don't know already, blogging -- or dare I say, writing in general -- and I, we can never be separated for too long. It's my sanctuary, my outlet. I'm not very verbal as a person; I'm too insecure to voice my inner thoughts because I'm afraid of being judged, even when my listener clearly ensured me that s/he will never ever judge or scorn upon my thoughts and actions. It's just how I am as a person. I must've said this for many times -- I have so many memories of typing and justifying why I like to write so much, after, you know, disappearing and abandoning my blogs and all -- so I'm not gonna say it again and ramble on. So for the final time, I like to write, okay! I just have writer's block often and that makes me feel so useless and what is wrong with me like oh no am I failing again I can't I can't I must leave there's just toomuchpressureIcan'ttakeit so I went on hiatus so many times >< but I am sorry and I am trying hard to be consistent. I promise! *cross my heart and fingers and toes*

Months have passed since I last updated; I don't know if anyone read what I've written. It's been so long since I last had an active blog (years!), I've forgotten what it's like to have an audience to write for to share my thoughts and stories. So if you're reading this, please do let me know, then at least I know this site existed in the web and is noticed/found by my friends, or acquaintances, or some random, virtual, passer-by who happened to find my art and blog interesting. Otherwise, this site would be like my secret little diary-like portal for me to rant and just go crazy and pour all the words that's been circling in my brain like a never-ending marathon, and that's great too. (:

Now I have finally gathered enough willpower to log in to this blog again; yes, it's quite an effort for me to do that, because I have to actually turn on the computer, sit in front of it like an obedient little student and start typing, because Wix doesn't support mobile devices for some reason, so I can't post updates from my phone or tablet. (okay okay I know, too much excuses >< sorry la, very troublesome, and very lazy ma)

The last time I logged in, I can't even find my site on Google; it takes 1-3months to get a site up (so Google said) for the public to actually know that this website exists and hey! come visit! Now it shows up when you type "justkhawlintosayhi"! So stoked! Much awesome! Many excite! (*u*) The internet is such a magical place.

Anyway, before I end this post, I just want to say that I'm back for good (and I mean it this time, like, seriously). I'm ready to commit to blogging again, and in updating the great internet-abiss about my constantly changing life and my ever-growing train of thoughts, expanding my portfolio in art and improving my writing skills so that maybe one day, there will come a time when you will walk in to a major bookstore and see my name on one of the books displayed on the shelves. And a bestseller too, if I can.

But for now, let's just hope that my tomorrow-self is obedient enough to come sit in front of the computer, like an obedient little student, and write to you again. (heh!)